Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wft?!

Settling... that sounds like such an ugly term. Nobody wants to settle but sometimes is happens accidently. What I mean is at the time you don't realize you are doing it. Everything is wonderful, there are some things in the back of your mind that bug you but nothing you can't deal with. But then one day all of the warm, fuzzies that took the sting out of the things that were bugging you are gone and then, WHOA! All you can say is wft?! How did this happen?

But what do you do then? How do you go back to the way things were? I don't want to regret this but I don't know how to just be happy with the way things have gotten to be with out letting the best part of myself die. How could I give up myself for something that is less than what I deserve?

I just don't know. So for now I bury it deep down and wait for an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment