Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm Back!

I feel like I can breathe again! My computer, which I did not realize I am so attached to, is home. Thank you to the Best Buy geek squad for taking such good care of it while it was away. I took it in for a missing key and it came home with a new cd drive, a new mother board and a whole new keyboard. Also thank you to my hubby for letting use his netbook while I was without a laptop. I complained the whole time but am truly grateful. Now on to the good stuff...

My baby has started his summer vacation early out at my grandparents, for lack of a better term, mini-ranch. I am back at work full time and hating every second of it. In a moment of lowered standards I took a job at a call center. I was previously unaware what that was like but now know more than I ever wanted to. With rules like "You may not groom, massage or bite your neighbor". Thanks guys, I really needed that one cleared up. Now I am left with finding other ways to resolve my neighborly disputes since biting is out of the question. There are four other pages of rules that are very similar in nature. I never would have guessed that this stuff needs to be mentioned in an adult working environment, but apparently I do not work in an adult environment.

With that, I am making the all too obvious statement that my job search will continue and getting the hell out of there will be my motivation! (Let's just hope I can fight the urge to bite someone in the mean time, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment